struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Hubert Rabago" <hrab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts 1.3 and Internationalization
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2006 21:40:18 GMT
This is a BeanUtils issue.  It comes into play after you get your
ActionForm inside your Action.execute(), and you call
BeanUtils.copyProperties() to copy your form field's String value onto
your business object's field.

You can look at BeanUtils' converters and registering locale-aware ones.

Of course, for me, I use FormDef to handle formatted inputs like these.

This is a user-list topic and should probably move there.

Hubert