struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Niall Pemberton" <niall.pember...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE][RESULT] Struts 1.2.9 Quality
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2006 15:26:21 GMT
Strust 1.2.9 has received the following votes:

 Don Brown voted for "GA" quality (binding)
 Frank Zammetti voted for "GA" quality (non-binding)
 Niall Pemberton voted for "GA" quality (binding)
 Martin Cooper voted for "GA" quality (binding)

Therefore Struts 1.2.9 will be designated "GA" quality. I will
complete the release process hopefully either later today to
tommorrow.

Niall