struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Niall Pemberton" <niall.pember...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [shale] Wiki Re-organization
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2006 20:18:21 GMT
On 3/13/06, Gary VanMatre <gvanmatre@comcast.net> wrote:

> No doubt.  I've been meaning to add some Clay notes but didn't know
> how to get started.  This will sure help.  Now everyone will be able to
> fix my grammar and spelling :-)

Great. I'm going to add some notes to the "guidelines" page about how
I think the structure should evolve. If theres going to be quite a bit
of Clay stuff then, how about using Shale/Clay/SomePage type
structure? The advantage of this sub-page type structure is that the
"Go Up" button (which is a generic wiki command (i.e [:..\]) works
well for navigating back up a hierarchy of pages and that gets
automtaically put in if the template is used.

Anyway I'm not precious about any of this so if people have other
ideas feel free to dive in and change. The only thing I would say is,
if anyone wants the "navigation bar" changed, then we probably want to
get that sorted (in the Template) before too many pages are created.