struts-dev mailing list archives

From Don Brown <mr...@twdata.org>
Subject Re: [Struts Ti] XWork?
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2006 17:58:37 GMT
The code is in sandbox/ti/phase1/jars/legacy I believe, although I recently started moving
it to sandbox/action2/legacy,
but got stuck trying to make a Maven 2 build work.  The code is still in an exploratory stage,
but there is conversion
code to turn Action 2 objects into Action 1 equivalences, and get scoped action forms to work
with Action 2, as well as
a few other things.

Don