struts-dev mailing list archives

From Don Brown <mr...@twdata.org>
Subject Re: [Struts Ti] XWork?
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2006 05:59:18 GMT
To add to that, Patrick and I were collaborating on "phase 2" type
features before we even thought of merging projects.  After that
brainstorming session, I started talking to Patrick about one of the
ideas that came out of the conversion, like devMode, and Patrick
implemented it in WebWork.  He also went on to create QuickStart, which
allows you to quickly prototype applications without a complication
step.  These were the types of ideas we were wanting to explore in Ti -
ways to make the job easier for the developer.

Don