struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <fzli...@omnytex.com>
Subject Re: [WebWork2] Status
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2006 01:53:15 GMT
Don Brown wrote:
> We also have a wiki page [4], which allows any Struts user to record
> their tips, experiences, and recommendations for new migration tools.
> Please join in and help shape the approach and content of the Struts
> Action 2 migration story.

Don, do you have a preference how you would like that Wiki page
organized?  I've spent the last few days building (trying to anyway) a
Webwork app, and I'd like to record one or two finds and thoughts.

I was thinking a section under References named "Webwork From A Struts
Perspective" with subsections "Migrating" (specifically dealing with
migrating Struts apps to Webwork), "Issues and Solutions" (any issues a
Struts developer might face in using Webwork for the first time, and how
to solve them) and "General Thoughts" (things that maybe could be
better, things that are a really nice and people should be aware of,
etc.) might suffice.  Each would just be a page of bullet points.  What
do you think?

> Don

Frank