struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <fzli...@omnytex.com>
Subject Re: WebWork and LGPL dependencies
Date Tue, 28 Mar 2006 00:06:16 GMT
Indeed I do :)

And actually, some interesting things are happening there... Jim Menard,
the creator of DataVision, is stepping away from it for lack of time.
He has asked for volunteers to kind of take over (I offered to, as part
of a team effort).  I wonder if he might be amenable to donating it to
Apache outright?  That would not only serve the DataVision community,
but would help here, and AFAIK would be the only report writer at Apache
(I'm sure I'm missing a project somewhere!)

I'd probably have to say it isn't quite at the level of polish of
JasperReports, but it *is* quite good.

Anyone should feel perfectly free to ping me for any reason if there is
interest in going that route.  I'll help however I can.

Frank