struts-dev mailing list archives

From Don Brown <mr...@twdata.org>
Subject Re: Action 2 has begun!
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2006 04:16:07 GMT
My plan is to bundle Action 1 with Action 2 for distribution, and in
fact, the Action 2 build will depend on Action 1 already for the
migration library.  The Action 2 classes are in a different package,
which should help them run side by side.  I'm hoping to take it further
than make it possible to share messages and things like validation
configuration files between the two.  We'll see how that pans out, however.

To clarify, Action 2 will not _merge_ with Action1 so they will remain
their own branch, build, etc., so I'm talking about the Action 2
distribution file including Action 1 jars.

Don