struts-dev mailing list archives

From Don Brown <mr...@twdata.org>
Subject Re: Action 2
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2006 03:43:22 GMT
At this point, XWork will stay where it is, as the proposal only covers
WebWork 2.  There is no IP problem, as Apache code depends on external
libraries all the time.  We may decide later to bring over xwork, but
for now, I believe it is staying.  If we do decide to bring it in, it
will have to go through the same IP clearance procedures as WebWork 2 is
subjected to now.

Don