struts-dev mailing list archives

From Don Brown <mr...@twdata.org>
Subject Re: [OT] What can I do?
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2006 17:25:14 GMT
Don't know if this has been mentioned, but the WebWork guys have been doing something similar:

http://www.opensymphony.com/webwork/wikidocs/J2SE%205%20Support.html

It'd be nice if we could come up with a common set of annotations shared by both Action 1
and 2 (possibly Shale) along
the lines of Stripes to help transitions.

Don