struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark Lowe" <mel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: html taglib autocomplete
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2006 12:42:13 GMT
CAn anyone give me a crash course on how I can test my changes? I've
made the modifications I need to make, and added the unit tests.. The
maven 2 build is complaining it cant download

http://cvs.apache.org/repository/struts/jars/struts-action-1.3.1-SNAPSHOT.jar

I've been lazy, cd taglibs and then tried mvn test.. (yes
taglib/build.properties is done.) should I be using maven 1? I know I
can find the answers if i dig into the build, but if someone can fast
track me i'd appeciate it.

Mark