struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Cactus tests via Maven
Date Fri, 10 Mar 2006 01:10:58 GMT
When I run the Cactus tests through Maven against Tomcat 4.1.31, I get
three failed tests in the MultipartBoundaryInputStreamTest. I'm on the
1.2.X branch.

I presume that people mostly do it with Ant, so will dig into getting
that setup, but thought I'd report the problem.

Hen

Errors follow:

    [cactus]    FAILED
    [cactus] Actual bytes don't match the desired bytes
    [cactus] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Actual bytes don't
match the desired bytes
    [cactus]    at
org.apache.struts.upload.MultipartBoundaryInputStreamTest.assertEquals(MultipartBoundaryInputStreamTest.java:661)
    [cactus]    at
org.apache.struts.upload.MultipartBoundaryInputStreamTest.testProblemFile2(MultipartBoundaryInputStreamTest.java:528)
    [cactus]    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    [cactus]    at
    [cactus]    at
    [cactus]
    [cactus] Testcase: testProblemFile2Testcase: testProblemFile3 took 0.007 sec
    [cactus]    FAILED
    [cactus] Actual bytes don't match the desired bytes
    [cactus] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Actual bytes don't
match the desired bytes
    [cactus]    at
org.apache.struts.upload.MultipartBoundaryInputStreamTest.assertEquals(MultipartBoundaryInputStreamTest.java:661)
    [cactus]    at
org.apache.struts.upload.MultipartBoundaryInputStreamTest.testProblemFile3(MultipartBoundaryInputStreamTest.java:591)
    [cactus]    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    [cactus]    at
    [cactus]    at
    [cactus]
    [cactus] Testcase: testProblemFile3Testcase: testMaxLengthExceeded
took 0.005 sec
    [cactus]    FAILED
    [cactus] null
    [cactus] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError
    [cactus]    at
org.apache.struts.upload.MultipartBoundaryInputStreamTest.testMaxLengthExceeded(MultipartBoundaryInputStreamTest.java:650)
    [cactus]    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    [cactus]    at
    [cactus]    at
    [cactus]
    [cactus] Testcase: testMaxLengthExceeded
    [cactus] [ERROR] TEST
org.apache.struts.upload.MultipartBoundaryInputStreamTest FAILED