struts-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Benedict <paul4chris...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Bylaws and Releases
Date Fri, 10 Mar 2006 02:29:14 GMT
If I remember correctly, Tomcat announces each release publically and calls
them "alpha" before GA. I think Ted has a good point, but I don't want
to quibble over "alpha" or "test" since, as Wendy pointed out,
it is a release. As long as the user list knows it's not an official
version, which was Martin's comment, I think there will be little
confusion.