struts-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Reddin <gred...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Towards a stable 1.3 release
Date Fri, 31 Mar 2006 15:00:24 GMT

On Mar 31, 2006, at 7:33 AM, James Mitchell wrote:

> I also want to ask how everyone feels about our current build
> process.  Are you using Ant, Maven 1 or Maven 2?

Mostly Maven 1.  I'm trying to move towards Maven 2, but for some
reason I can't get the tests to run for M2 (with Standalone Tiles at
least)  The reason is because of some kind of horked JAXP
configuration on my computer.  I haven't taken the time to diagnose
it.  There's one advantage of having multiple build systems in place.

Greg