struts-dev mailing list archives

From gvanma...@comcast.net (Gary VanMatre)
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Shale 1.0.1 release plan
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2006 05:54:23 GMT
>From: "Wendy Smoak" <wsmoak@gmail.com>
>
> On 3/13/06, Gary VanMatre wrote:
>
> > +1 I'll try to help out as well. I have a couple small changes to the
> release doc. Let me know where else you need help.
>
> I got sidetracked with the Maven repository cleanup, so I haven't even
> started. I won't get a chance to work on it tonight, either. If you
> can try some of the tests listed on the release plan, with the
> different combinations of JDK/Tomcat/JSF implementation, it would be
> good to know they work for someone else, or get some advance warning.
> Thanks!

The shale maven builds are for the most part working for me but the unit tests are not running.
 I've been using the ant build recently so I'm not sure if this is a know issue.  I did run
the unit test on the test-framework, core-library and clay-plugin successfully with the ant
builds using both myfaces and the RI.

It looks like the new remoting and ajax usecase examples are broken in both builds.  I haven't
pin-pointed the problem yet.

The maven usecases build symbols example (page 2), there is two missing documents in the class
path:
\org\apache\shale\usecases\symbols\inputTextWidget.html
\org\apache\shale\usecases\symbols\clay-tiles-config.xml

I'll have to get a Virtual PC session going to test the 1.4 J2SE.  I'll work on it some more
tomorrow.

Gary