struts-dev mailing list archives

From Laurie Harper <lau...@holoweb.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Confirm the Struts Action Library 1.3.0 release plan
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2006 20:11:22 GMT
Another way of looking at it is that such a tag would be capturing the
same information as the Maven POM... The main value of a tag is to allow
someone to check out all the code for a given release at once. Checking
out just action and letting Maven pull the release jars for the other
sub-projects gets you there anyway IMHO.

L.