struts-dev mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Confirm the Struts Action Library 1.3.0 release plan
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2006 16:45:05 GMT
On 2/17/06, James Mitchell <jmitchell@apache.org> wrote:

> Did we tag every subproject?  Including 'current'?  Maybe I just
> missed it.

I didn't see a tag for current... but there is no trunk/branches/tags
directory structure there, either.

It seems to me that we need a tag for (something like)
ACTION-LIB_1.3_00, so you can grab all the "right" versions of the
sub-projects that go with a particular library distribution.  These
are the ones we've tested to make sure they work together.  I'm just
not sure where to put it.  What about in struts/action/tags or just
struts/tags ?  Current doesn't seem like the right place, no one would
go looking in "current" for an old release.

--
Wendy