struts-dev mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Confirm the Struts Action Library 1.3.0 release plan
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2006 00:24:51 GMT
On 2/16/06, Niall Pemberton <niall.pemberton@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2/16/06, Ted Husted <ted.husted@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > If some people feel these patches are a problem, then we can always
> > keep Action 1.3.0 as a test-build, until someone has time to apply
> > them and roll an Action 1.3.1 (note that the other six subprojects
> > would *not* have to tagged and rolled again, only the one we change).
>
> Good point and probably all the more reason for carrying on with
> things as they stand.

So where do we stand?  Ted, are you saying you still have time to do
the seven 1.3.0 test builds as long as you don't have to re-do the
testing due to changes?  If so, we have the votes, go for it. :)

As soon as that happens and the version numbers are flipped to
1.3.1-SNAPSHOT, then the patches for the remaining issues can go in,
and struts-action 1.3.1 can follow quickly.

If Ted doesn't have time now, and no one else steps up to do it... my
calendar says it will be no earlier than the 25th.  And in that case,
we might as well let Niall go ahead with the fix, (for
RequestProcessor?) which I suspect he already has ready to go in, or
close to it.

--
Wendy