struts-dev mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Confirm the Struts Action Library 1.3.0 release plan
Date Sat, 11 Feb 2006 15:46:48 GMT
On 2/11/06, Ted Husted <ted.husted@gmail.com> wrote:

> OK, we're back down to two patches that could be applied this weekend.
>
> * http://wiki.apache.org/struts/StrutsClassicRelease130
>
> After resolving these items, I'd like to tag and roll the 1.3.0
> release on Monday Feburary 13.
>
> There would be a 1.3.0 release for each of the seven dwarfs, and a
> "Library" ZIP file with just the JARS utilized by all seven. (Except
> the Servlet and JSTL JARs, unless we can redistribute these too.)

What about the tld and dtd files?  Looks like those were in the 1.2.8
library distribution, though struts-el was not.  We should probably
include validator-rules.xml as well, even though it is also packaged
in one of the jars.

> Again, this is not a vote on the quality of the release, only whether
> to tag the trunk with the marker STRUTS_1_3_0.

+1

And no objections to the two patches, in whichever order it makes
sense to apply them.

--
Wendy Smoak