struts-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Struts Wiki] Update of "Vandekeere" by FrancescoPedraglio
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2006 15:38:43 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by FrancescoPedraglio:
http://wiki.apache.org/struts/Vandekeere

  Let’s edit a text divided just by spaces and let’s forget the titles. Let’s edit a
text that progress in all the interesting direction that we have already activated.<br>
  The text is an object and the medium of writing has implications on how we think and on
how ideas are produced. In order to this the text is one of the objects produced but not the
only or final one. In order to develop what and how we think we have to find different approaches
to every point we make. In this case the text is an ongoing dialogue, it is a process that
not only goes forwards but also backwards, to the left and to the right, up and down and somewhere
else. There will be questions and some answers, but also not fully expressed ideas. These
aspects can continually be rewritten, completed or even erased.<br>

+
+ Hello.
+
+ This is a first try for this wikipage.
+ Francesco
+