struts-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Struts Wiki] Update of "StrutsDocUsing" by MichaelJouravlev
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2006 00:20:25 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by MichaelJouravlev:
http://wiki.apache.org/struts/StrutsDocUsing

The comment on the change is:
Offtopic, not a wiki page.

+ deleted
- I'know this isn't a FAQ neither a forum.
- Maybe I got row eggs instead of eyes... I MUST download this documentation and can't find
any link that points to a zip pdf or anything like this. (doc about struts taglib API)

- You must understand that I'm working for a naughty company that plans to switch to "e-desktops".
this is a kind of X-terminal on a pc (this sucks... yeak).
- You can't install anything, you can't download anything. and (best of the best), you dont
have internet access...
- So, before this regression in time and space, I'm gathering as much as possible documentation
for the further developements (J2ee and struts).
- Help us Obiwan kenoby, you'r our last hope .
-
- regards.
- S.A.M.
-