struts-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Benedict <paul4chris...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Reasons for 1.3 release
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2006 23:11:57 GMT
Martin, you may have to reel back to my first email about this. The context exposes so much
of the
Struts internal data that it is obvious, to me, that it's not supposed to be an end point
processing. What good is having the end point changing the action servlet? Probably no good
which
is why I am making the case there probably needs to be 2 action contexts. One for the RP,
another
for the end point. Right now ActionContext exposes toooooooooo much, in my opinion, for a
public API.