struts-dev mailing list archives

From Don Brown <mr...@twdata.org>
Subject Re: Struts 2.x code base
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2006 05:35:23 GMT
Initially, the WebWork 2 code, if approved by the Incubator PMC, will be
loaded into a "podling", where it will be scrubbed of its LGPL code.
Once clean and past Incubator hurdles, we'll import it into the Struts
SVN repository and get to work.  If you want to know what it looks like,
just checkout the WebWork 2 repository or download their latest 2.2
release.  Another good resource is the book WebWork in Action.

Don

Paul Benedict wrote:
> Where is the Struts 2.x code base being hosted?  I'd like to peek at it often to see
how the development is going. Is it  in Apache SVN or somewhere at opensymphony?