struts-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Roughley <...@fdar.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] WebWork 2 Incubator Proposal
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2006 15:08:03 GMT
I would also like to introduce myself to everyone (except for Ted, that
I met last week in Boston).  Like Rene I would like to confirm my
interest in continuing development.

Pat - is there a way to reference this thread to the WW forums?  I was
not aware of the wiki entry.  The other option might be an invitation to
the other developers to join the struts dev mailing list (perhaps sent
from Don, Pat, Jason or Ted?).

Regards,
Ian Roughley