struts-dev mailing list archives

From Don Brown <mr...@twdata.org>
Subject [PROPOSAL] WebWork 2 Incubator Proposal
Date Sat, 21 Jan 2006 18:08:20 GMT
I've drafted the first cut on a WebWork 2 Incubator proposal.  There are
a couple areas I was not sure what to put (in bold) and several areas
where the WebWork folks will need to fill in.

As I understand it, once the Struts PMC approves this proposal, we can
submit it to the Incubator PMC for acceptance.  If accepted, we will get
a space in the Incubator to import the WebWork 2 code and begin the
incubation process.  This process might take several months, however,
that should be ok, because we'll need to remove LGPL dependencies and
that will take some time regardless.

Martin and Ted, I have you both down as co-Champions, but only to help
move the proposal through smoothly.  I'm prepared to take on any/all
incubator responsibilities.  Of course feel free to remove yourselves if
you'd rather not do it.

http://wiki.apache.org/struts/WebWork2Incubator

Don