struts-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Schofield <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Non-discussion emails
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2006 21:12:05 GMT
> IMHO, it sounds like Jive is not up to the task of managing an
> ASF-style dev list. Any decent mailreader can filter mails into
> whatever folders we find convenient, creating the personal equivalent
> of five or six separate lists, if that's what someone wants.

GMail also has *excellent* search capabilties.  I find it to be
superior to searching the public archives so I just never delete my
mailing list emails!

BTW, there was talk of switching to JIRA a while back.  I'm still +1
for that.  Its a much nicer system and I find it less cumbersome then
bugzilla.  My point here is that its more tempting to "reply" to the
bug in the proper place.

> -Ted.

Sean