struts-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Cooper <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Maven nightlies site
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2006 03:51:56 GMT

> On 1/3/06, Martin Cooper <martinc@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > Is the README file here:
> >
> > http://svn.apache.org/builds/struts/maven/
> >
> > in SVN, or do I just edit the live file directly? I see that it still
> refers
> > to 'core' instead of 'action', and various other obsolete names.
>
> I think you just edit it in place.

OK, I've corrected it (I think ;) to reflect what we're really doing.

> Also, the 'trunk/nightly' directory still includes the following (empty)
> > directories, which I believe we should remove, right?
> >
> >  - struts-bsf
> >  - struts-core
> >  - struts-plugins
>
> They can be removed.

OK, they're gone.

One other odd thing I noticed when I was in there - the struts dir is a
symlink to jakarta-struts. Seems like we can probably drop that now, and
just use the struts dir itself. It's been a while since we left Jakarta. ;-)

--
Martin Cooper