struts-dev mailing list archives

From Craig McClanahan <craig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Action 1.3, Shale 1.0 <-- FileUpload 1.1?
Date Wed, 28 Dec 2005 05:57:04 GMT

> Now that FileUpload 1.1 is out, do we want to update Action 1.3 and Shale
> 1.0 to use it?

+1 -- I'll look through the Shale related references tomorrow, but I suspect
at the moment they are red herrings ... built in support for the server side
of file uploads was a planned feature of Shale, but was deferred until
FileUpload 1.1 was out.  Now that it is, we can add the meat.

If so, could someone clue me in on which places I need to update to do that?
> I found 16 project.xml files that reference it, which was a bit of a
> shocker. Some of those are undoubtedly (hopefully!) pulled in from
> externals, but I've kinda lost track of which ones. And then there's the
> corresponding Ant files and the documentation, too.

I suspect we have some cut-n-paste issues here where some of the newly
coined subprojects do not in fact depend on everything that the core action
framework classes depend on.

--
> Martin Cooper

Craig