struts-dev mailing list archives

From Craig McClanahan <craig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Uploading release (where?)
Date Sun, 04 Dec 2005 23:19:35 GMT
On 12/4/05, Don Brown <mrdon@twdata.org> wrote:

> Where do I upload the Struts Scripting 1.0.0 release to?  Maven doesn't
> seem to be setup to do it automatically, but I don't see a good place
> for it anyways.  It seems like the directories in
> /www/cvs.apache.org/dist/ are only TLP's, but I don't see a clear place
> in the Struts directory.  Didn't Struts Faces already have to go through
> this?

Actually, Struts-Faces has not gone through this yet either ... gonna do
that after I wrap up 1.0.0 of Shale (tomorrow from the looks of the vote on
the release plan).

Regarding directory structure, it looks like the current structure under
dist/struts hasn't been updated to reflect our subpackage hierarchies.
Other TLPs that ship independent artifacts seem to put subdirectories
underneath their top level directory (logging, portals) for subprojects ...
that looks like it makes sense.

Don

Craig