struts-dev mailing list archives

From Dakota Jack <dakota.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Struts offers "Shale" for JSF
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2005 15:20:42 GMT
With some people like Craig McClanahan delivering talks at significant
conferences entitled with contrary ideas like "Is Shale the next Struts",
you might excuse people for thinking that this "subproject" ruse is
baloney.  I didn't fall off the turnip truck yesterday and I have read all
about the Trojan Horse.

> By the way, the original decision to incorporate Shale as a subproject
> occurred nearly 11 months ago:
>
>   http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=struts-user&m=110651419515521&w=2
>
> -- Paul
>

> Craig