struts-dev mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Standalone Tiles] Major Refactoring (Long)
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2005 04:49:19 GMT
On 12/1/05, Greg Reddin <greddin@apache.org> wrote:

> I forgot about the TLD.  I haven't even looked at that yet.  As for
> the website, there's really not one.  I personally don't want to
> maintain two versions of the doc right now: the struts-tiles and
> Standalone.  So I'm doing doc in struts-tiles and focusing on the
> parts that apply to both.  If/when we merge the projects we can add/
> delete docs as needed.

I wasn't thinking of the user guide, but the the Taglibdoc, Javadoc,
CheckStyle, test coverage... all the Maven-generated reports for this
codebase.
   http://struts.apache.org/struts-sandbox/tiles-core/index.html

On the version numbers... date and timestamp, or date and revision
number?  I've seen artifacts named like this, and I'm assuming Maven
does it automatically.  So far I haven't found out how-- 'snapshot'
and 'release' aren't the most effective search terms.

I'll go ask on users@maven and see what they suggest.

--
Wendy