struts-dev mailing list archives

From Don Brown <mr...@twdata.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCEMENT] New Struts committer: Rich Feit
Date Sun, 18 Dec 2005 21:06:36 GMT
Please join me in welcoming Rich Feit as a new Struts committer. Rich is
a Beehive committer and PMC member. In addition to being a Struts user
for years (Beehive is built on Struts), he has been pivotal in designing
and coding Struts Ti, both the initial annotationed Beehive version and
the current WebWork merger effort. His experience in Struts migration
tools in particular will be key to making Struts Action a success. We
look forward to his continued contributions as a committer.

Welcome, Rich!

PMC vote: 7 +1, non-binding committer votes: 3 +1

Don