struts-dev mailing list archives

From Don Brown <mr...@twdata.org>
Subject [VOTE] Struts Scripting 1.0.1 Quality
Date Sat, 17 Dec 2005 20:57:04 GMT
After addressing the checkstyle and BeanShell issues with the Struts
Scripting 1.0.1 release, I've built, tagged and deployed the Struts
Scripting 1.0.1 build. Once you have had a chance to form an opinion on
the quality of this build, please respond to the following vote.

Based on its quality, the Struts Scripting 1.0.1 build should be
classified as:

[ ] Alpha
[ ] Beta
[ ] General Availability (GA)

If you are voting for Alpha or Beta, please state your concerns with the
build as it is today.

Only the votes of Struts PMC members are binding, however we value the
opinions of the Struts community and welcome non PMC member votes.

The build can be found in the Struts Scripting development build
directory: http://svn.apache.org/dist/struts/scripting/v1.0.1/

Finally, here is my +1 for GA

Don