struts-dev mailing list archives

From Don Brown <mr...@twdata.org>
Subject [VOTE] Confirm the Struts Scripting 1.0.1 release plan
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2005 05:36:29 GMT
Since the 1.0.0 release didn't pass GA muster, I want to quickly roll
1.0.1, which should address all concerns.  The two significant changes
are changing the example app from using BeanShell to Groovy, and
cleaning up Checkstyle errors.

* http://wiki.apache.org/struts/StrutsScriptingRelease101

At this time, I would ask the PMC, committers, and other interested
parties to review the plan and the state of the repository. Please
indicate your opinion on the plan in the usual style: +1, +0, or -1,
along with any appropriate comments.

Note this this is not a vote on the quality of the intended release,
but on the release plan.

Given a positive result, it would be our intention to roll the release
on late next week, assuming no major issues are raised in the meantime.

Don