struts-dev mailing list archives

From Don Brown <mr...@twdata.org>
Subject Re: Commit template (was [PROPOSAL] Target tickets to milestones and use as roadmap)
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2005 17:16:54 GMT
Sure, but my only concern is many svn log analysis tools will only display the
first line of a commit message, so I think it should contain some sort of
summary.  As for Contributed By, I was thinking only to put that there if there
was a patch, because otherwise, it is easy to scrape the reporter from the
ticket itself.

BTW, +1 for using a format that JIRA can understand for bugs, even if we aren't
using it currently.

Don