struts-dev mailing list archives

From Craig McClanahan <craig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r348065 - in /struts/shale/trunk/build: README.txt project.xml
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2005 18:30:09 GMT

> I'm not sure which old days you're referring to here, but I don't recall
> the
> Struts web site *ever* being updated automatically. It has always been a
> manual process, unless I've missed some newer old days. ;-)

That matches my recollection as well :-).

I think, with the simplicty we have now (definitely easier than the old
days), we should just let the committer decide if his/her change is
significant enough to warrant updating the website. After all, if no xdocs
changes were checked in during a week, there wouldn't be any point to doing
the website update anyway :-).

--
> Martin Cooper

Crag