struts-dev mailing list archives

From Kade Jeevan Kumar <jeeva...@yahoo.com>
Subject Clarification on Shale Framewok
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2005 03:56:31 GMT
 Hi!

  I worked on Struts 1.1 and also on 1.2.  I came across Shale framework which is look like
the JSF.

  Correct me if am wrong and also kindly help me out to know more abt Shale framework.

  I have few questions .

  1) How it is related to Struts framework
  2) How it works
  3) Is part of Struts or differ
  4) How it will be useful/ advantage to existing Struts framework
  5) What kind of programming language requried for Shale framework
  6) What i can do with Shale framework.
  7) Is Shale framework going to compete with other frameworks like JSF, which is component
oriented architecture

  may be my question are repeated but help me out in clearing this confusion

  -Thanks
  Jeevan