struts-dev mailing list archives

From Mohan Kishore <mohankish...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Lightweight Skin Framework
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2005 16:46:25 GMT
No particular reason - could have gone either ways - but since we were already using Struts,
preferred keeping my configurations in one place (instead of touching web.xml separately).

  - Mohan

Matthias Wessendorf <mwessendorf@pironet-ndh.com> wrote:
  Mohan-

sounds interesting! Thanks for the paper ;)

One question:
Why are you using a Struts Plugin (SkinPlugin) instead of
ContextListener ?

With a context listener your framework is not *tied* to struts.

-Matthias