struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <fzli...@omnytex.com>
Subject Re: [POLL] What do you plan to use with your next project?
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2005 19:09:58 GMT
> On 11/1/05, Ted Husted <ted.husted@gmail.com> wrote:
> (1) Is your team planning a new web application project over the next
> twelve months?

Yes, multiple actually.

> (1a) If so, what web application framework do you plan to use?

Struts 1.2.x (1.2.4 at the moment, trying to at least push to 1.2.7, 1.3
preferably)

>> (2) Hypothetically, if you were starting a new webapp project, and for
>> some reason could not use a Struts framework (Classic, Shale,
>> OverDrive, Ti), what other framework would you want to use?

Given that constraint, I doubt very much I could push through anything
other than JSF, knowing the business minds here, so it would be the choice
by default, but not by desire :)  If I had absolute free reign to decide,
still under the original constraint, I'd probably go with Spring MVC.

Frank