struts-dev mailing list archives

From <brenmcgu...@tariffenet.it>
Subject Re: [Standalone Tiles] Tiles Refactoring Part 2
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2005 06:45:47 GMT
Cedric Dumoulin wrote:

>   But be care, there is some not so often used API that are used by some
companies. I hope these APIs will remain. I think of :
>  - the i18n mechanism to load alternative definition files

Yeah right. Dimensions uses that mechanism to show different pages for
different devices.
Ciao
Antonio Petrelli

P.S. By the way, Cedric congratulations for your tutorial. I learnt Tiles
for my graduate thesis (in the second half of 2003) and I still reccomend
it for the first introduction in Tiles. Only one note: why don't you put
the chapter 6 (the one that talks about definitions) before paragraph 4.3?
I think the best way of using Tiles is using definition files, not tag
libraries...