struts-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Reddin <l...@reddin.org>
Subject Re: [Standalone Tiles] Tiles Refactoring Part 2
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2005 17:28:30 GMT
On Oct 6, 2005, at 11:04 AM, <brenmcguire@tariffenet.it>
<brenmcguire@tariffenet.it> wrote:

> Err... Include me in the list please:
> http://mutidimensions.sf.net/
>
> Dimensions is based on DefinitionsFactory, FactorySet and various
> usually
> unused classes. I hope you are not willing to break them :-P

To some extend you're already in a bind.  Standalone Tiles has
already changed the DefinitionsFactory interface.  As Joe said you
can continue to use struts-tiles, but the hope is to merge them into
a single project at some point.

I'll take a look at your project and see how it's using the APIs.  I
don't think we took away any concepts, just changed the way some of
the APIs look.

Greg