struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <fzli...@omnytex.com>
Subject Re: Struts class diagram
Date Sat, 29 Oct 2005 04:40:02 GMT
Yep, here you go:

http://www.omnytex.com/actionpackage.zip

That's considerably smaller (128K and more usable size)... also in full
color (couldn't do it before because of the size).  Also, I can move the
classes around, which I didn't realize before, so I can organize it a
bit better.

I also have some other tools for doing this that I can play with, but
this was the quickest and easiest.

I was actually thinking of printing off the whole thing just to see how
big it would wind up being :)  I think it was something like 160x112
inches or something like that, so that's like 18x10 sheets of 8.5x11
paper... might be fun to put up in the office :)

But anyway, that's at the package level.  I can do it pretty much at
whatever level everyone thinks is best, not a problem.

Frank

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect