struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <fzli...@omnytex.com>
Subject Struts class diagram
Date Sat, 29 Oct 2005 03:38:04 GMT
Would there be any interest in adding an overall UML class diagram to
the Struts documentation and/or web site?

Here is an example: http://www.omnytex.com/struts124uml.zip

Note: That's an almost 5MB download!

That's been squashed a bit so the quality would be better in the real
thing.  It's pretty big though... almost 5MB for this, and it's
something like 32,000 pixels wide (!).  Then again, it's the ENTIRE
1.2.4 code base, including inheritance and association paths.  I was
thinking it would be nice to do this for all Struts versions, but after
seeing that size I think it probably only makes sense for 1.3 where each
subcomponent could be done individually.  The size shouldn't be so
monstrous then.

If anyone is interested, I can go ahead and generate a batch for 1.3
this weekend.

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect