struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <fzli...@omnytex.com>
Subject Re: [Struts Wiki] Update of "StrutsClassicRelease130" by TedHusted
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2005 02:20:13 GMT
Just talking about the Ajax topic, there already is a Wiki page that, at
least to some degree, goes into it... why don't we do some brainstorming
and determine what everyone thinks needs to be covered?  Maybe it's
enough to just do a "survey" or various Ajax libraries with some
examples, along with the basic info on Ajax that's on the Wiki page already.