struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <fzli...@omnytex.com>
Subject Re: [Struts Wiki] Update of "StrutsClassicRelease130" by TedHusted
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2005 20:53:44 GMT
Ted (et al), I'd like to take a crack at writing that Ajax part... where
do you envision it fitting?  I see it in the FAQs under the Howto Guides
section.  Anyone have a different thought?

Frank

Apache Wiki wrote:
> Dear Wiki user,
>
> You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Struts Wiki" for change notification.
>
> The following page has been changed by TedHusted:
> http://wiki.apache.org/struts/StrutsClassicRelease130

>   NOTES
>
>    * Core - Working down documentation menu bar, we into the UserGuide and up to Section
3.4. Some nomenclature has been updated for Section 4, but more review is needed.
> +  * Core - FAQs also need to be reviewed.
> +  * Core We should add someplace sections about "Using Ajax with Struts", "Using Portlets
with Struts", and "Using RIA with Struts (e.g. Flex)".
>    * Apps - Each application should be a separate artifact with its own build. MailReader
should be streamlined to demonstrate best pratices. Add Struts Cookbook () to demonstrate
other techniques. Move Tiles-Documentation to Sandbox until it can be reworked, perhaps for
Standalone Tiles, and/or move important content to Cookbook.  Also see if the struts-examples
content can be moved to the Cookbook, to reduce number of applications in play.
>    * Plugins - Rename to Extras and move Actions package from Core.

Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect
Omnytex Technologies
http://www.omnytex.com