struts-dev mailing list archives

From Don Brown <mr...@twdata.org>
Subject Re: Test failure in Struts Flow
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2005 19:21:47 GMT
Ideally, sub projects are ones that are independent from the core in
that they have to deal with older version of Struts.  Previously, Struts
Flow was set to depend on Struts 1.1 and apparently things were working
fine.  Some of the changes Joe made in 1.2 I want to use, so I switched
it to 1.2.7.  I certainly wouldn't exect the build to build 1.2.7 from
scratch every time, but treat Struts as yet another third-party dependency.

FWIW, the Ant build works fine, and even retrieves 1.2.7 remotely :)

Don