struts-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Cooper <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Struts Wiki] Update of "StrutsClassicRelease130" by TedHusted
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2005 21:15:47 GMT

> Ted (et al), I'd like to take a crack at writing that Ajax part... where
> do you envision it fitting? I see it in the FAQs under the Howto Guides
> section. Anyone have a different thought?

I would suggest writing it up as a wiki page, at least initially. There are
going to be multiple ways of doing all of the pieces Ted mentioned (i.e.
Ajax, Portlets and RIA), so it would be good to have that variety reflected
in multiple wiki pages, perhaps one page per technique. We can then distill
out the essential parts for the core documentation.

--
Martin Cooper

Frank