struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <j...@wendysmoak.com>
Subject Re: [Standalone Tiles] Tiles Refactoring Part 2
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2005 06:17:48 GMT
From: "Cedric Dumoulin" <cedric.dumoulin@lifl.fr>

> Also, it should be possible to remove all the "alternative names" like
> component, tiles, ... and use the more up to date. This will also simplify
> the documentation and the learning of tiles by new users.

I brought the tld up to JSP 1.2 -- after someone decides what attributes are
staying, I'll add the HTML documentation (copied from Struts Tiles) so it
will show up on the website.

I updated the Standalone Tiles pages on the test site:
http://svn.apache.org/builds/struts/maven/trunk/site-test/struts-sandbox/tiles-core/index.html

The Taglib Reference or Taglibdoc (under Project Reports) pages might be
useful for sorting out the attributes.

--
Wendy