struts-dev mailing list archives

From Craig McClanahan <craig...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [shale] Maven build update
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2005 04:14:55 GMT
On 9/1/05, Wendy Smoak <java@wendysmoak.com> wrote:

> What is not working is the script in use-cases/maven.xml to conditionally
> comment out the MyFaces listener in web.xml -- I want to take another look
> at it after I get some sleep... maybe it's just a simple typo. :) I
> haven't
> been able to find many resources on Jelly and am just guessing based on
> JSTL
> and some JIRA tickets against various Maven plugins.

This one is likely to become a non-issue, now that MyFaces 1.0.10 is out. My
understanding is that the MyFaces folks are eliminating the requirement for
registering a listener explicity, which will mean that Shale can dump this
particular bit of bit-twiddling. We'll still have to deal with the fact that
the external dependencies differ between the RI and MyFaces versions, but
that should be, I hope, simpler to deal with.

Craig