struts-dev mailing list archives

From Laurie Harper <lau...@holoweb.net>
Subject Struts taglib docs
Date Sun, 04 Sep 2005 05:33:57 GMT
Wendy, IIRC you were working on getting the taglib documentation
included in the TLD files, which would facilitate the use of TldDoc. Is
that done in trunk and, if so, what do I need to do to build a set of
TLDs ready to feed to TldDoc (or, what do I need to do to get
TldDoc-generated taglib docs, if that's already supported by the Maven
build)?

Once I get that, I have a Mozilla sidebar ready to go that will provide
easy navigation of the Javadoc and taglib documentation for Struts;
screen-scraping the traditional-style taglib docs will be a lot of extra
work I'd rather avoid ;-)

If you didn't get to this yet but can tell me what needs doing, I'll
have a go at providing it. I really want to release my sidebar ;-)

Cheers,

L.